ARLINGTON GENERAL DENTISTRY SERVICES
Keeping Your Teeth Healthy
The dentists at Diamond Dental Care provide gentle, effective dentistry for the whole family. With over two decades of dental experience, we always provide the highest level of oral care. Whether you need to come in for regular cleanings or want to bring your child in for their first dentist’s appointment, we are glad to serve you! Our Arlington dentist is here to care for all of you and your family’s oral health care needs.
Our general dentistry services include:
- Digital X-rays: With digital X-rays, we are able to get more sharp and accurate images of your teeth compared to traditional film X-rays. We have immediate access to your image files and can send them along to specialized care providers if necessary. The images also assist greatly with the diagnostic process, allowing us to identify major problem areas.
- Preventive Care: We encourage all of our patients schedule regular dental checkups and cleanings, as it can prevent dangerous plaque or cavity threats. All visits will include a thorough cleaning, dental health assessment and further X-rays if necessary.
- Fillings: When we fill a tooth, we remove decay so that we can replace the affected tooth structure. We use the most modern resin tooth colored materials for the most natural look. If your cavities aren’t treated early on, decay can lead to serious tooth pain, infection and even rotting. This could lead to root canal treatment or even extraction.
- Sealants: Sometimes, a tooth has fine grooves or pits that accumulate plaque because they are too narrow to be cleaned with a toothbrush. Sealants fill in these grooves to help prevent cavities from developing.
- Bridges: When you have unsightly missing teeth, a bridge can be an easy solution. Formed to look like a missing tooth, the bridge will fit naturally into the tooth’s area. Porcelain is used to create a natural, tooth-like appearance in the mouth. Bridges can help prevent jaw damage, further tooth decay and other oral problems.
- Root Canals: When a tooth dies or is extensively damaged by decay, root canal treatment may be necessary. We will use this time to clean out the infected tooth and completely disinfect the tooth canals. From there, we will use different tooth restoration methods to help you fully recover.
- Nitrous Oxide: If you’re nervous about your dental treatments, we can use nitrous oxide to make you more comfortable during your visit. It’s safe, pleasant, and has proved effective over a long period of time. With this simple addition to your treatment, you will be in and out of the office in no time.